Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rob Ryan


Handbag with cut-outs - commissioned work for Vogue Japan



Images from 'This is for you'

Stunning paper cut gown - commissioned by Vogue UK


Christmas window display for Japanese department store Daimaru

I posted a little shot of Rob Ryan's exquisite book 'This is For You' on my Valentine's gift guide a few days ago... I know it's old news now but it's such a stunning book I just thought I'd post a couple more shots of his work... plus links to Rob Ryan's website and his fantastic blog... JUST IN CASE you've been on holiday in the Sahara Desert or something and haven't heard anything about him.

What you may not know about Rob Ryan is that he has collaborated on projects with lots and lots of well known companies, especially in the Fashion world... including Paul Smith UK, Vogue magazine in Japan and the UK, Liberty in the UK etc... his website is well worth a browse to see some of these other projects...

0 comments:

Post a Comment