Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hopeless

Vintage-inspired hand-made lingerie by Melbourne label Hopeless... love the Liberty print! Photos - Jo Duck.

Goodness me, two fashion posts in one week? What has come over me?

...But how can I possibly resist this gorgeous vintage inspired hand-made lingerie by Melbourne label Hopeless? Love the 50's styling in these shots too... and I may or may not now also have a major girl crush on their beautiful smiley Model, Lulu Wagstaffe.

Gaby Adamidis is the designer and maker behind Hopeless. At just 27 (I think?), this girl is going places! There is a cute (but not super current) little interview with Gaby here.

Hopeless has an etsy shop here. ALSO, Gaby's blog is super gorgeous... oh, and they're twittering!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Gaby! Great feature. And yes, I agree Lulu is stunning

    ReplyDelete