Tuesday, December 1, 2009
It's been hard keeping this a secret for the last few weeks... But today is finally the day to launch The Great Design Files Christmas Giveaway! SO EXCITING! Just look at the incredible prizes up there...!
This giveaway I hope goes some way to say a huge and heartfelt THANKYOU to all you lovely people who read this little blog and give me a reason to write everyday! I wish I could send every single one of you a Christmas present (truly!) - but this is the next best thing!
Above you will see 12 incredible prizes from 12 SUPER generous local designers and retailers. These companies are all genuine Design Files favourites - designers whose work I love, local creatives who I have interviewed and featured on the site over the last 2 years, and fantastic Australian retailers who sell beautiful locally-designed things, and who have been generous enough to sponsor my site this year and offer their gorgeous wares for you guys to win!
In order to enter the Great Design Files Christmas Giveaway, there is one little itsy-bitsy thing you have to do! Please pretty please click here and fill out my first-ever reader survey!
After writing this blog for almost 2 years, I have realised that although you guys know quite a bit about me... but I don't really know much about you! I truly value your feedback, and would really appreciate if you could spend 5 minutes on the survey! Your feedback will really help me make some much-needed improvements to the site in 2010! Click here to take the survey and enter the giveaway!
OK enough chatter... here's the Prize Pool! -
- Stunning deep red Dinosaur Designs 'Shell' salad bowl - rrp $300
- Super-cute stripey Summer Scarf from Melbourne knitwear designer Ella Sanders
- Notemaker fabulous stationery giftpack - pack contains MT Masking Tape Twin Pack (Citrus), MMMG Matryoshka Card (Blue), O-Check Notebook 'Day Book' (Black), Delfonics Wooden Ballpoint Pen (Purple), Delfonics Elastic Notebook Band (Yellow), Rhodia Bloc Pad #08 - (Orange), O-Check 2010 Wall Calendar, MMMG Recycle Bag (Red Grid) - rrp $127.21
- Luscious (and very posh!) Missoni 'Hugo' beachtowel from Safari Living - rrp $297.00
- A giftpack of reusable BYO Coffee Cups from HookTurn Industries (thanks Mum!)
- A beautiful handmade 'Lino Royale' brooch from Melbourne designer Betty Jo
- The fab new David Shrigley doona cover set from Third Drawer Down (which comes in its own printed totebag) - rrp $275
- The gorgeous 'Morning Tea' sterling silver ring set from Melbourne's sweetest jeweller, Victoria Mason - rrp $175
- A prize pack from Kikki.K’s fantastic new 'Bon Voyage' travel range - including Leather Travel Journal, Coated Canvas Passport Holder & Luggage Tag, Sticker Sheet and Gel Pen - rrp $100.
- A delicious Safe Summer Essentials pack from Bloom Cosmetics - including Daily Shield body, face and lip products, Instant Bronzing Gel, Gradual Face Tan and exfoliating gloves!
- A blue signature cushion from Beci Orpin's fabulous new range
- An incredibly generous prize-pack of Murchison-Hume eco-friendly cleaning products including a classic 6-piece boxed set ('premium' glass polish, 'Counter Intelligence' food safe surface spray, 'Spit and Polish' chrome stainless steel cleaner, 'Everyday Furniture Spritzer'. 'Boy's Bathroom' cleaner, 'Effortless' floor cleaner) PLUS a Laundry Soak, Original Garment Groom and Liquid Handsoap! rrp - $140.90
In the end there'll be 12 lucky winners, each of whom will receive one of the fabulous prizes above. The winners and prizes with be selected randomly. You have from now until December 24th to complete the survey! At the end of the survey you will be asked to enter your email address - this automatically enters you into the giveaway draw (your email address will be used only for this purpose - promise!).
Thankyouuuuuu! And a HUGE thankyou to all the fabulous Christmas Giveaway sponsors!
Ok I think I need to go and lie down now.