Monday, November 9, 2009

Spacecraft new store in Hawksburn!

New Spacecraft store in Hawksburn

Did you know Spacecraft have just opened a second gorgeous Melbourne store in Hawksburn? (my favourite 'South of the river' shopping strip!) As you can see the store looks absolutely stunning... I've no doubt the Southside locals will enthusiastically welcome Stewart Russell's beautiful creations into their hearts and homes!

I totally have to do a Hawksburn shopping guide actually. The condensed pocket of shops clustered near the Malvern rd / Williams rd intersection is truly one of my favourite places in Melbourne to part with my hard-earned money...! I think part of the appeal is that it's not an overwhelming walk - just a small, select handful of fabulous shops including Husk, Plane Tree Farm, Manon Bis, AK Traditions (for unique kids presents)... and now Spacecraft too! Lovely!

Spacecraft Hawksburn

572 Malvern rd

Prahran East



Spacecraft Hawksburn


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I lovvveeee Spacecraft! I'm saving for one of their beautiful prints at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! yum! a place for a 'girly shop', i daresay, ms lucy....roll on dec 16th!!

    ReplyDelete