Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Marije Vogelzang's new book - Eat Love

Marije Vogelzang

If you've been paying attention to all my gushing about various Dutch designers over the last year or so, you will know that my longest-standing professional design crush is for Dutch 'Eating Designer' Marije Vogelzang, and her incredible food design business Proef. Ahhhh I just can't get enough of her amazing work... from sugar crockery to food printed with messages in edible ink, to marshmallow installations, and cucumber 'pomkommers'... it's all too wonderful for words. :)

Proef Amsterdam

SO I was SUPER EXCITED to learn that Marije has a book coming out very soon... Eat Love is published by Bis Publishers and designed by Studio Kluif. It's available for pre-order here. (and of course I have pre-ordered...! Hope it's in English and well as Dutch...?).


Some page spreads below... can hardly wait to receive my copy!



Ps) if, like me, you were DEVASTATED to see that Marije's blog is no longer in existence, don't despair... I emailed Proef and allegedly their entire website is undergoing an overhaul... The new 'News' section will act as a kind of blog about Marije's latest news and projects. I will still miss the old blog though... :( All those great reference shots! Wish I had cut and pasted every single one....

0 comments:

Post a Comment